Monday, September 15, 2008

Canadian Basketball Prospects



Well today is September 15, that means? yeah! Very well! Arashi is the debut for 9 years old, 15 were decided in September to debut in Hawaii with his piece A.RA.SHI song! I can honestly say that I have not followed since they began to have only 8 to 17 years but now I can say that it does not if you are 2 or 3 years that follow, but I really have been disbelief, I I caught a lot and made me mourn, cry, laugh and above all enjoy right now are my means of relaxing, I can not do it with something else ... (Well your musci ...) I love arashi and will continue to do until the end, so go & eacute, supporting them from here Spain, knowing that within 2 years at most I'll go to visit Japan in the hope of being able to enjoy going to one of their concerts ...

For this reason I wish a hope montóny sigais over 9 years more!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment