Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Seasonique And Amoxicillin [Fanfic] Tegami capítulo 1

Since that day I've been thinking ... Why choose to do that? Who came? Now I think about it and still can not remember ... it seems unlikely that we will in the next performance with these questions Ohmiya SK. I still think that something is already different than it was yesterday.

That morning we had to go see the manager, we believe it is good news, it's been 3 months of our last tour and we got a single but I think it is time to take a new ; album.

"I have good news for you," he said smiling

"Ya sab & amp; eacute; is what comes after a tour and several singles, ne?, well you have to write your own and look forward to "

" Hai "while
responded
Having finalized dates and other issues with the manager we went together to our filming of shukudai no Arashi-kun.

"I already know I'll write about" euphoric Aiba said "I think my song will be ... uhm uhm ... I want to be happy and I'll see if they let me play an instrument ... Sho-chan "you on what you want to write your own?"

"I do not s &; Eacute; yet, it is difficult to find a topic to write about, you need to write at some point, must take into account the state of mind can not be done lightly Aiba, but let your personality you're so spontaneous ... neee "

" Sho-chan you're always so clever ... I'll help you find a topic, okay desu?

"Okay desu, arigatou Aiba"
"Ohno-san know what you gonna do? Sho asked, my interest grew suddenly in the conversation

"The truth is that recently I wrote a song that I had enoughnt well so it is possible that the use "

" And, what is? "I asked, I knew exactly who was writing a song, also had writing a diary, I never felt like reading it, but lately something strange round my head.

"For about feelings, friendship and love," responded in a way that you could not hear well.

"And Your Child?" "Well, I do not know, I have not thought of yet ..."

"Ohno would you

0 comments:

Post a Comment