Thursday, July 22, 2010

Swelling In Legspain Behind Knee

This has more things that my innocent and childish mind thought at first ... How to understand a thing with so much gossip and English? I'm translating it all to my chapurrero language, but perhaps less entendáis ... And to me that corojo me?

Finally, passing to say hello. What a typical topic. Just say: Ohayo! I have arrived.

I have so many blogs, flogs, and so much crap that I do not know how I make a mess with my stuff in everything. Primarily, this will leave it for crap they have to do with: anime, fandoms, series, fanfiction, yaoi and Winchester. Yes, because Winchester is outside or yaoi or thefics or ... no, it's something, it is a universe apart.

If you'll excuse me, I have to keep fighting with this thing. A pleasure. Or, rather: pss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment