Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Should I Be Wet Before My Period?

And that sounds like Staind but hey cancionde = 'D Anyway

going beyond that =' D days have been very quiet apart from that I feel 21 when I meet them recently in November and so. Anyways, guess who got a job? good if I do. The truth is it's not like that much, but hey that's something, but not diseƱeo's exactly going out there in the basics I will work for some guys in the facultuda of-not-a-side -but-if-affine, ie communications, and makes them the pictures according to their guide and story board for their work / Animations / projects. It is also likely that in the future ask me, although genereal posters and posters I do not get along so well and good, I can not seem to like drawingsanime (it Was A Given anyway) so I'll post some things eventually constructive criticism here or something. The pay is not bad, this series makes them three jobs, two small and one large they are going to be between 400 and 500 soles - to-cycle so I think I Ahre a a savings account and then wait for things to buy / if the power does not come over me first is that in me to save money on materials, A;. And I think that I will haceidno a wish list.

-mp3/mp4 (because if I lost mine again) to more
S/.100 - Bluetooth headphones (because apparently the recently lost orz lose everything) and because there is no cable will make are eternal / until I lose That Is) S /

0 comments:

Post a Comment