Sunday, January 9, 2011

Insignia 46 Dvd Problems One of those memes that I like

Yep



Been to Mexico?
No Been in a helicopter?
No-dreams count? -
Been on a plane? Yes

Jumped out of a plane?
not - some day Some how
Been lost?
No - got lost yep, But I Always Knew I Was WHERE.
Gone to Washington, DC
? Np

Swam in the ocean? Yes

Felt like dying?
Yeah - I'm over, I always get over because it's not as if I would die for real.
Cried yourself to sleep?
Played No.
cop
No Shot a gun? No. I wish

again Gone roller-skating?
Yup - I skate to vary sob
Gone Ice-skating?
No - SOME DAY, SOME DIIIIA
Jumped off a bridge?
I wish again Not Called in sick
When You Were not? No.
Been so mad you Laugh?
Prolly.
Been so happy you cried?
remember-not-
Felt You Did not bad for someone like?
Prolly not.
Rocked out, while lip syncing to song One Was not around?
? CHTM TMLXC No-planing to it

Ever Been in a car accident? Yep, no wonders, but something almost crushed my head.

Was it your fault? No, the bus of Tourism of the back, was in the van rear-view mirrors mirror its not pierced the back window, I was on the side.

Were you hurt? No, almost, if it had been in the seat next door, but nobody was there.

Any Animals? Cats - but ironically t engo dogs.

Favorite number? 9

Favorite Movie? Man on Fire

Favorite Holiday? Christmas, so it is that I can go so bad, I take demasiado seriously.

Favorite alcoholic drink? Aniseed 8DDDD

Favorite Food? 8D Peruvian RES anything with potatoes.

Favorite day of the week? Wednesday.

Favorite brand of body soap? I have no

Favorite TV shows? House? not to see it on TV, Sherlock

Favorite toothpaste? any particular

What do you do to relax? lie down and what ever.

How do you see yourself in 10 years? I have not planned weitere of 30 but maybe could be married.

What do you do when to you are bored? GO MAD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment