Monday, November 3, 2008

Coloured Bands Meanings

Lately
just write in your journal, it makes me think that this is never going to get vent, it will save and someday it will explode, do not understand why I do not mind me Our trust is supposed to be more than that, I need to read that happy day ...

It's been a month and I still do not I have my own, can not find the perfect location for writing, lately I only think about one thing: read the diary of Ohno, I'm obsessed, I do not understand or myself. One morning this record Ohno was really angry, the recording was not right so we took a break, sat Aiba and Shotogether to read magazines and I went to see a concert in June last.

"Riida Do you think that something happens," he asked while appearing on television his solo, "Why do you ask"

"Aiba and I were talking last week, yesterday Sho told us they were the 2 seeing a magazine where we went into the break room and began to mourn as a child suddenly went to a corner was habitaciĆ³ny writing something in his journal, then went home crying "I was surprised, how many times she had cried without meI of the chaotic land: "long ago ..." "What is ..." "He ..." in all the leaves appeared one " he "always seemed to be talking about it, but among all this destruction was a small table with a chair fully intact and on top of a journal page torn and dated today, I came a confession:

"
Today I have reached my limit. I do not know how to proceed, I have afraid to close my eyes and see that tomorrow is going to change, everything remains the same, that I remain alone, and the emptiness of my alr

0 comments:

Post a Comment