Thursday, November 20, 2008

Eukanuba Diet Urinary Infection Cry For You (Spanish)

LXC

Digital sound is so close.

And I cry for you, leaving my heart I will die for you, for true love.

"I can tell you everything you alone?
Now I cry for you wishing happiness.

I die for you, until I eat
I will take with all my soul my corazóny
Mourn for you, just for you, mourn for you.

die for you. What do you think along the way?
Slowly you vanish, my composure is consumed
suddenly attacked while sleeping
Yeah, mourn mourn mourn mourn mourn for you
And I cry for you, leaving my heart
I will die for you, for true love.

"I can tell you everything you alone?
Now I cry for you wishing happiness.

I die for you, until I eat T
and I will take with all my soul my corazóny
Mourn for you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment