Sunday, October 31, 2010

Kate Playground Online Collection



know? my life as a male princesis Malis has nothing
is kawaii and moe and Meia-chan is happy although sometimes have kids who do not like having an o- chinchin (chan) moe >///\u0026lt;. desu But I'm Lindis and kawaii, and I try to smile at life desu.

ne one does what he can . my OTP is Dorothy / MICKEY MOUS
E because they are the most sweet and kawaaii of this world, until I made a little list


1. SON & nbsp; MOE

2: Dorothy-chan is cute and clever but Miniie-chan and-kun Mikey always wanted a woman in trousers

3. Dorothy-chan moe always wanted someone else to Quatre


4. A Mickey-kun a lot like her eyebrows are like those of Peter-sama the Bad only sweeter


5. Dorothy-chan except A Mickey-kun was born, and so AI \u0026lt;3

6. Mickey-kun-chan knew that Dorothy would be his when he saw princesis spin moemente desu


7. Mikckey-kun promised the world peace \u0026lt;3 and its domination was unable to and Dorothy Chan desu resistitse

8. Dorothy-chan is the only one who can help you do ne?


9. Mikcey.kun and Dorothy-chan musical love them> w \u0026lt;

10. it was love at first sight desu desu

but now if> \u0026lt;yet you know they are pure and true love and my great life otp I can not live like that) =

what The problem is that I need my hormonis as male and otokohime princesu-chan I'm

Coka cola
my beloved is over and my mom says I should not buy more, that I will leave> \u0026lt;
that my CHTML

0 comments:

Post a Comment