Thursday, November 11, 2010

Contacting Hampton Silversmiths Flatware Some Things I Hate About

It is to kill me, I have the fic Soul standing there and I go and come with a Sid / Andy. Yeah, I know, kill me. For no good reason.

All resemblance to a certain end of some movie with a title similar to this post ... It is no coincidence because I've seen for two days (for 123456789 time) and had long wanted to make my own version of that poem. And today ... it has left. Dedicated to

[info] Malale , who asked me something while she finished writing the crew. And [info] luandachan , one of the biggest fan of this couple: p

Title: Hate
Fandom: Toy Story
Claim: Sid / Andy
Words:
304 Warning: G

is horrible. Why? Because it is. Not support it, you simply can not stand him and hates him. To an extent unexpected. I hate pure, blind hatred. Hate. Hate can not hate him.

It's that simple. Or not so simple. Whatever.

I hate.

But not hate.

His way of mastering it, the way they kiss, their way of rubbing.

I hate.

entering the room through the window instead of at the door. His loud music with his endless guitar solos. That necklace she always picks the day after marking. The strings of his pants, making a lot heavier.

I hate.

kisses are not kisses that are biting. Throughout your body. The resulting bruises.

I hate.

is it. And he looks into her eyes and smiles.

hates when you hug him, just that. She hugs him so desperately, as believing that it will escape his embrace. She kisses him so slowly to avoid breakage. When he falls asleep hugging him, breathing down his neck like a wounded animal.

I hate. Because I do not hate it. Not even a little. But I hate to have you caught the heart and, thus, the way it is. All of it, well, him. Hates.

But not hate.

That Chuck be with you;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment