Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dragon Age Finding Wolf Lair Glee me nuts bows and happy

A lot of nonsense comments while watching the episode and I hystericized myself, and I myself Monona and sensitive and all that stuff XD

Honeymoon in one of the hotels where the players are LOST ? can be more geek,
Burt?

XD "You're having a wedding Glee
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
How cruel" you're gonna die alone "FOREVER ALOOOOOOOOONE

online dating? Sue Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!

That's very self-centered even for me "Sue Sylvester marries herself"

XD can not go through life so cool looking like that, or ma, S well, with that face, Sam.
is that you can not, and point. Does your face you've seen? Too good boy XD

No, go, what?! only for being the head cheerleader and your future quarterback
you going to propose marriage?! This is pathetic, just ... no. just not pretty pathetic.

Oh, yes, Quinn Femme fatale airs going super ¬ ¬ '

Kurt're great, marrying the power rangers and all xD

Look, that's right superdirectora Sue Sylvester. The institute is the battlefield
that prepares you for the world that lies beyond

xD Santana, is true, do not go to Puck, Puck out with Kurt, you do not. But I adore, mind youDDDDDDD

Karofsky, Karofsky father is more man than you ¬ ¬

Santana, do not be bitch (but I still worship the same)

Khobar, which quickly prepare the rock weddings here, no? Brit

O_O! Artie!

I think I want a wedding Glee ... so clear. Brit

staying asleep just finished singing, taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan adorable * _ *

Burt, damn, how great you are, pussy

Jo, that most beautiful wedding at the end crying and everything, sniff

Finn , you're still a chicken, but a hen that has good details. Damn, that
beautiful song, I finally going to get mo & amp; about girls, bear and everything!! How nice to
Kurt out to dance *______________________*

A sweatshirt dress ... TOTALLY OSSOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"you can kiss yourself"

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Quinn Come and see if you stop having that stick up your ass, you get tired. See if you
now ... "Compromised? oloquemierdassea you behave as a being with feelings ...

Nou nou nou ... and a big sound NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!! Kurt
not go! if you go I never see Glee! I swear! If you change your school
I never see Glee !!!!!!!!
(ok, Puck wanting to be Kurt's so gualdaespaldas... jujujuju, where are these two artists who write such
Puck / Kurt so wonderful? Luanda? Malale? XDDD)

But I refer to my earlier temper tantrum ... If Kurt is gone, me too! * Closes the door with a bang
-Rachel-Reina-del-Drama *














.

0 comments:

Post a Comment